Monday, June 27, 2005
Bone Lover 'n Musical Baton
I'm a bone lover. Anykind of bones, chicken bones, lamb bones, beef bones, even fish bones (but not human bones for sure...so, don't be afraid, my friends LOL). If I eat chicken...I'll chose the back part, the wing or even the head 'n the 'ceker' =D. For lamb...of course it makes me love lamb chop 'n ribs to death. 'N I also love ox tail. Oh, 'n for fish...I love the head 'n almost-the edge of the tail. Actually, it's the little part sticked to the bone which make me always carried away, hahaha.

I don't know when I started to be a bone lover, but I can tell you that it runs in the family. My mom 'n my sister are bone lovers as well. Only my brother is a meat lover...that's why my sister 'n I prefer to share eating with him instead of sharing each other hehehe. Yup...my sister 'n I can fight for the bones. Last time when I went back home in Jkt, she always took dinner later than me coz she worked till a bit late. Usually we separate the part of foods for the ones who'll be late in meal time. By this, nobody will get no food even if they're late...so, no complain at the end. But for my sister, the complain was different. She'd complain if the food we separated for her contained lots of meat instead of bones..."Why all of the chicken parts I get here is meat?" LOL. It might sound funny, but yes...we love bones more than meat =p. But for my brother...meat is everything. He'll be upset if we left him the wing or the back part of the chicken (which ofcourse never happened, since we'll gladly choose these parts for ourselves LOL).

Before I got married 'n moved here, I worked in a project with a team which all the engineers there were girls. There were 4 of us...'n ALL of us love bones. Only with different reasons...the 3 of us love to eat them 'n the other one loves to take them home for her cat LOL LOL. So, yes...we also fought for the bones 'n we tried to finish till almost nothing left before the bones could be collected for the cat, hiahiahia (jahat bener yak =p).

Then it comes to my hubby. At first, he always felt strange why I kept the meat away 'n collected the bones instead. Till I told him that I love to eat bones more than meat. Even he still can't understand what interesting in eating bones, but he can accept my habit. 'N now, he always eats the meat 'n leave the bones 'unclean' to give them to me, hehehe.

'N theeeen...coming to this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yup...he starts to love eating bones already LOL LOL


MUSICAL BATON...got it from Inta in Dorteweil-Germany (makasih yaaaa =)). Now, let's see what I have:
*Total music files in my laptop...hehehe, ZERO. Yup, there's NO musical files in my laptop. It's because this laptop is old era laptop 'n works quiet slowly, so I don't wanna put big files sucha song files in it =)
*Last CD/Cassette I bought...hmm, been long time I think. I bought 2 lullaby cassettes 'n 1 playsong cassette when Youssof was still 3 mos. For CD...my parents sent me Tasya's CD also when Youssof was 3 mos. Told you, been long time =p
*Song which's being played now...no song. I'm listening to radio right now...'n since it's egyptian radio, so they play arabic songs. But it's advertising time =D.
*5 mostly listened songs...nothing spesific, since we get used to listen to radio. Maybe what so often is just a lullaby song Youssof always wants us to humming it if he's about to sleep =p (he'll humm the song by himself if we don't start LOL LOL)

Okay, not much from me for the musical baton, is it? So, how if I throw it now to Eka in USA, Patsy in Holland, Deasy in UK, Ninit in Cote d'Ivoire 'n Ari in Indonesia. Don't know if any of you ever got it before or not. Niweys, enjoy it, guys!! =D

11 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wiiih, eat bone? ini lebih berat ke group karnivora nya ya? hi hi hi...hebat.

btw, kalo gua suka daging yang nempel di tulang, tulang nya sih bye bye, he he he...

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaa Ria postingannya puanjanggg asik asik..mengenai tulang belulang here I come lah...apalgi tulang rangu hayam...itu tuh diatas paha kan ada...cuma emang lebih enak daging dunggg.....gapapa ri, banyak calsium..

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Patricia Astrid said...

wah kayak mamaku tuh suka tulang, idih ngedengernya sampe merinding deh ...

Ria, gua udah nggak ada file MP3 nih, dengerin musik juga nggak pernah lagi, paling yg kedengaran di TV, di sini mah yg diputer yg techno2 gitu aja, bikin suntuk :), abis udah berumur nih kayaknya nggak bisa lagi denger2 gituan :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaa.. toss dulu ah, sama2 pecinta penggerogotan tulang :P trus persis lagi kalo makan ikan juga :P
bedanya ada yg lebih gue suka : kulitnya (padahal kaaaan disitu lemak mulu).. trus sama lagi, ara juga ikut2an doyan kulit dan tulang.. mau ga mau direlakan deh kulitnya...

Intan - La Maman

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ria, haiii ... suamiku suka makan tulang juga loo, riri suka makan dagingnya, jadi kalo jajan enak deh bisa tuker-tukeran ....

riri

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirain gak banyak yang suka makan tulang. Ternyata ada temenh juga. Hubby gue gak suka, sukanya chicken/beef fillet. Tapi gue selalu bilang kalo makan ayam or daging yang bertulang itu bagaikan sdg adventure... seru.kekeke.. He doesn't know what he missed obviously!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger TomInta family said...

Waaa klu nye teak mesennya T bone steak atuh ya Ri. Pake digorogotan oge? hehehe
Doyan sup buntut gak? sini yuk aku bikinin,...boleh deh gerogotin tulangnya ampe tandassss :D

yah buah apel jatuh tak jauh dari puunnya ya... ;)

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger KhRIY said...

DEASY: duuh, suami2 qta emang pengertian ya Deas...rela menyisihkan gtu LOL. ayooo, Te Deasy lombanya sama Youssof hihihi

RORO: eehh, daging yg nempel di tulangnya gw jg doyan *maruk.com* =D

OPHI: iya yah, byk kalsiumnya. pantes lg hamil gak tlalu tgantung sama susu...hahaha, apaan siiih gak nyambung =p

PATSY: lha, kok merinding sih? emangnya tulangnya tulang org gtu? LOL

INTAN: huaa, iya...gw jg doyan kulit. jauh2 aaah dr Ara hihihi

RIRI: haaai, welcome back =). wah, kbalikannya ama gw yah, yg mkn dagingnya suami gw...tulangnya utkku hehehe

MOZZAS: betul betul...hubby qta definetely gak tau nikmatnya mkn tulang. eh, tp gpp Ka...kan jd gak perlu rebutan hahaha

INTA: sup buntuuut??? mauuu!!! ayo sini dunks, masakin dirikuh =D. btw, kan puunnya bkn cuman daku...kok gak niru bpknya gtu lho heheh

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ampyuuun.. tulang? akue tuh klo makan daging, maunya cuma yg pure meat. no fat, no bones, no skin :P.

salam kenal juga ya... aku juga angkatan 93, tapi bukan cap gajah. cuma "dharma wanita" cap gajah aja, krn Abang dulu PN 91 :D:D.

Ria TL 93 ya? aku ada 2 temen SD yg di TL 93, Indira ama Rury. apa kabar ya mereka?

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai ria sorry baru tulis comment sekarang, gak apa2 kan? Aku bukan pecinta tulang, tapi suamiku sangat suka tulang, jadi kalo abis makan ayam, tulangnya bakal kukasih ke dia...:) enakkan bisa saling membantu.
Tapi aku salut lho sama orang2 pecinta tulang krn mereka makannya bersih banget! jadi hebat deh

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaa tulang!! Gue demen banget! Di rumah sih istilahnya "nulang" heheh. Dulu tuh saking demennya nulang, kalo beli ayam goreng yang enak, lebih baik makan di rumah biar puas makan sebersih2nya sampe tinggal tulang. Abis kan malu di restoran nggerogotin tulang gitu.. laper apa maruk gitu kesannya. Suami gue sih biasa aja ama tulang, abis dia ga brapa suka makan pake tangan, tapi kalo tulang ikan, apalagi kepalanya ikan.. wiihh ludeeeeeess!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home