Monday, August 23, 2004
Summer in Cairo
Till now, I've been passing 3 summers in this country. Yeah, I came here in the middle of 2001, which was summer. 'N this is the 3rd summer for me here. The 3rd crowded summer I've been involving into. Why crowded? Because summer in Egypt is always so much different from any other seasons. Specially in Cairo 'n Alexandria -including the whole North Coast. In Cairo itself, the crowdness is coming from the Gulf area people...Saudian, Kuwait people, Emirates people, etc. These people prefer to spend their summer vacation in Cairo instead of on the beach like any other tourists who come to Egypt. They like to spend their time in coffee shops around the Nile River.

The summer crowdness in Cairo isn't only happened in the coffee shops, but also on the streets. Normally, the traffic in Cairo is always crowded...'n so messed up =p. But in summer, it can be tripple the normal. You can find the roads are still crowded till almost dawn time...'n most of the time, JAM. JAM?! Yup, jam till about 2-3 AM...can you believe it?!! My hubby ever told me that if the month of Ramadhan falls on summer, it will make the crowdness waaaay more than this. Most of people will be out of home till the time of fajr praying, about 4-5 AM...huhuuu, asik ajah =D.

Niweys, so far I enjoy summer in Cairo...coz the city is so much live. 'N I like to spend time sitting in the coffee shops around Nile River. Of course at nigth...if you're here in summer, you won't have willing to go out in the middle of the day. Well, at least I don't =p. It's like the sun in summer shines tripple the normal too, hehe. So guys, will you join me to spend summer in Cairo?

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Aiko's Mom said...

Ria... iyah ternyata sakitnya si Andry parah banget:( untung sekarang dah di operasi.. kalo nggak bisa fatal kali.

btw, nice blog too:) salam buat youssouf...

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger - said...

mau saya mau bermusim panas disanaa....tapi bagaimana mungkin..uang saja saya tidak punya..:D

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Septic said...

Hi,

Just thought you might be interested to check my blog out.

I don't update as much as I should, but..oh well.

Have fun,

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Budiana said...

kok sampe pagi masih macet... macam las vegas sajah... :DD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home