Sunday, August 15, 2004
Just A Little Sharing
See...it's been some days since I started this blog, but still no significant posting coming up. I've told you, girl...I'm the laziest person in this world if it comes to something like blogging =p. My hubby ever tried to encourage me many times to make kinda website. But finally he gave up, hehe..

Niweys, wanna share a little about Youssof...my 6.5 m.o baby. These few days he's been so fussy, which is not usually him. I thought that it was just the effect of the vaccine he got last Wednesday. But then the fussiness continued...even till today. He even couldn't sleep well these days...slept only for short time, awaken till almost dawn time, even crying in the middle of his sleep. My guessing's that his first tooth is about to come up, coz I can feel something sharp in his gum everytime he bites my finger. Well, let's hope that it won't take any longer. Poor babies...it must be so much suffering for them to have such a discomfort without knowing what to do.

Oh...also myself has been so moody these days. You know, the mood when 'the very good friend of all girls' is about to visit in every month...never can be avoided =p. So girls, have any suggestion what can work best to ease this symptom?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home