Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Laughter is Good =D
Dear hubby is out of town for a week. Miss him already, but InshaAllah he'll be home by tomorrow night. Niweys, he called me today 'n it just made my day. Not that he called me actually, coz we call each other few times a day. It's the story he told me that made me laugh like crazy. He's been annoyed by someone since yesterday...by missed calls 'n sms. So finally hubby replied the sms, only with few short words need to be said. 'N guess what, this morning that person sent sms again, saying "Khalid, you sent me msg but it wasn't delivered". See how that story could make my day? I just can be speechless...but finally *ROFL* (=Roll On the Floor Laughing).

5 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maksudnyaaaaa????? khalid kirim kependekan?

*oon mode on*

hihihiii

op

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huahahahahhaha ngerti skrg, dikira dia suamimuh kirim banyak tapi yang keterima satu yahhhh????

meuni telat kieu huehehehe

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lia said...

hihi saya ge kerung mikir ieu teh, berharap dapat bocoran dari komen, ternyata iyah ada...jadi we hahahaha

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam kenal dari Jordan, ditunggu cerita2 serunya kembali :)

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Deck Contractors Las Cruces said...

This is a grreat post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home